Analytiqs offers high-quality and affordably priced instruments designed specifically to meet the most stringent precision, accuracy, ergonomics and safety standards. This is why we have opted to become authorized distributors of Sartorius (Biohit) pipettes and micropipettes. All Sartorius (Biohit) products are covered by a full warranty, and support is provided by our manufacturer-trained representatives, even here in Canada.
Sartorius (Biohit) pipettes and micropipettes let you perform the following operations with precision and accuracy:
- Sample preparation
- Liquid transfers
- Automated liquid handling
Sartorius: A pioneer in the ergonomic design of products for the scientific community
Handling pipettes involves much more than pressing the pipette piston with your thumb. That’s why Sartorius has made ergonomics a central concern in developing new products for over 15 years.
Thanks to its research and development, Sartorius can offer the most ergonomic and user-friendly liquid handling products currently available on the market.
- More comfortable pipetting thanks to a more ergonomic pipette design and user-friendly grip
- More accurate results thanks to lighter pipetting force and patented plunger technology in mLINE manual pipette
- One-of-a-kind electronic tip-ejection mechanism in eLINE electronic pipettes
- Optiload tip mounting in mLINE and eLINE for easy and even tip mounting and light tip ejection
« Biohit mLINE had the lightest weight of the pipettes of similar volume, was one of the shortest in length, fit both the small and large hand the best, was the easiest to read, was the easiest to adjust the volume, and for the volume we looked at had the lowest force requirements for both plunger depression and tip ejection. »
Joan Erickson, MOTR/L
Ergonomics Consultant in a comparison study